What is Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash was created by the Bitcoin hard fork on August 1, 2017, made a new version of the blockchain with different rules. Bitcoin Cash was created as a result of counteracting a prolonged Bitcoin scalability problem. It works by switching from the main Bitcoin blockchain to a new version, the software now has capacity for a larger number of transactions (by eight megabytes to be exact).
How to Trade Bitcoin Cash CFDs in 4 Easy Steps
- Open a trading account with AvaTrade
- Fund your account
- Fill in your preferred investment amount
- Learn how to trade Bitcoin in Nigeria with the Best broker!!
AvaTrade is an industry-leading broker with some of the best crypto trading conditions available, including the lowest crypto spreads on the market.
Don’t miss your opportunity to trade with a regulated broker
Why Trade Crypto CFDs With AvaTrade?
- Uncompromised Safety – With six regulatory authorities and segregated accounts, your money is protected at all times.
- Many Cryptos to Choose From – Trade on the wide variety of cryptos available on our trading platforms.
- No Hidden Fees – We offer zero commissions and no bank fees on transactions!
- Crypto Never Goes to Sleep – AvaTrade is one of the few brokers offer around-the-clock service and support in 14 languages.
- Generous Leverage – Increase your initial capital with generous leverage and get far more exposure to trade than your account balance. Up to 2:1 (for EU residents) 25:1 (for non-EU residents).
- Limit Your Risk – You can preset profit and loss levels by using stop losses or take profit limits when you trade. Determine the maximum amount you are prepared to risk when speculating on the price, or set a price at which you want to take profits. Future orders like Buy Stops and Buy Limits are also available.
- Trade Cryptos Against Fiat Currencies – Unlike many exchanges out there, who are restricting their clients to trade only Crypto to Crypto, our clients can trade Cryptos against Fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY etc.), as well.
Bitcoin Cash in the markets
Since the infant cryptocurrency launched it had more than doubled in value from the initial Bitcoin Cash price of $300 to over $600. Investors are wondering if this could be labeled the ‘new king of cryptocurrencies’.
But Bitcoin Cash got off to a slow start in the beginning. If it was not for the Bitcoin Cash mining algorithm breathing life in to the new instrument, it would not seem as attractive to profit-seeking computer miners.
Once the finance markets got wind of this jump and rise in the rate at which the ‘blocks’ were being produced (known as hash rate), traders and investors started to bid up the BCH price, hence its rise in popularity.
5 Facts You Should Know About Bitcoin Cash
- Created from a hard fork of Bitcoin and expected to have quicker reactions to transactions, the Bitcoin Cash fork occurred at block 478,559.
- Despite its reasons for creation and its origins, the BCH coin is considered an altcoin for now. It is not Bitcoin and has no direct connection to Bitcoin’s value.
- Having said that, Bitcoin Cash is its own currency and is useful in that it functions just as Bitcoin does only faster due to the increase in its block size.
- When the hard fork occurred, the coin held no value at all and investors were able to gain ‘free coins’ – from the split of Bitcoin. As in this case Bitcoin Cash saw major changes in the market and managed to secure their place in the ‘top coins’ listing by market cap in November 2017.
- Investors have speculated that Bitcoin Cash was created only because high fees and slow transactions would destroy Bitcoin, and not because Bitcoin was reaching its maximum output of blocks.
Why Trade Bitcoin Cash with AvaTrade
- We offer Bitcoin Cash CFD trades with up to leverage trading
- You can start trading Bitcoin Cash from as little as
- Trading the volatile BCH coin is an ideal addition to any financial trading portfolio
- Trade Forex, equities, commodities along with cryptocurrencies from one account
- AvaTrade offers Bitcoin Cash trading around the clock, for your convenience
- You can SELL Bitcoin Cash (go short) and potentially profit even when the Bitcoin Cash price is on a downtrend
- Enjoy live language-specific customer support around the clock
- AvaTrade offers zero commissions on Bitcoin Cash trading and no bank fees charged on transactions
- Zero exposure to hacking or theft simply because you don’t actually buy or sell the cryptocurrency
- AvaTrade is regulated on 5 continents
- Execute trades on MT4 platform in just 3 clicks, free from the complex crypto purchasing process
- Auto trading solutions are also available
We are Here to Help You Trade Bitcoin Cash
AvaTrade offers you the opportunity to BUY (go long) or SELL (go short) on all Bitcoin Cash trades. This service is available to you 24/7. You can use your preferred trading strategies regardless of which way the currency is moving.
We encourage you to learn more about Bitcoin Cash trading by visiting our trading conditions & charges page.
Please note: The cryptocurrencies market’s high volatility offers endless trading opportunities.
Due to price fluctuation, certain crypto pairs may be suspended and/or removed from our trading platforms periodically.
When trading with AvaTrade you are trading on the price changes of the digital coin, and not physically purchasing it.
The maximum accumulated position size for Bitcoin Cash is $200,000 notional value, details in our Trading conditions & Charges page.